Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You guessed it.....start erasing our address out of your address book!!!


Well....I know you all have been thinking it...."when are Coby and Brandy moving again?"


OK, yes, we are moving again! This time, we are moving right around the corner from where we are living now.....Gallatin! This was something that God put in our laps. We will be keeping our home that we are in now and renting it out. (Anyone need a house to rent?) We close on March 20th (yup...that's our 8 year wedding anniversary date) and we will move in that weekend. We are getting a moving Co. so no worries....Coby will not be "recruting movers" this time. You are all invited to come and visit once we are in. We can't wait!


Oh, did we tell you that the house backs up to a farm, yes...I said farm. With cows and a barn and a pond!!!


Also today is the 3 month anniversary date that our paperwork went to Russia!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can prove it.