Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Neil!!!!

Yup!! Today is Neil Hollis' 1st birthday!!! He turned 1!!! Coby and I thought about him all day long and got so excited thinking that this time next year we will get to be with him on his birthday!!

I have to say that today has been the most beautiful day of the year so far! Coby cut the grass for the first time this year, I did a little gardening and went over and talked with one of our new neighbors. Coby and I went out and hit golf balls....it was just a great day all around!

Yesterday Coby and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!! I am so grateful that our little man is coming to us this time in our marriage....we are so ready now!

Well, I hope you all had a blessed Good Friday and had the opportunity to think and meditate on what this day is all about. The suffering of our Lord and what He did and gave up for us...HIS LIFE!! Thank you God for the suffering you suffered, so I would not have to!!

5 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Neil!!
Have a wonderful Easter!
jane

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Happy Birthday Baby Neil Hollis! :O) Happy Anniversary too! What a perfect way to celebrate--it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Can't wait for you to celebrate next year as a family of 3!

MandyJo013078 said...

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday baby Neil! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait for your court date!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Happy Birthday to Neil, and Happy Anniversary to you all last week! I can't believe Neil and our little guy have such close birthdays! :)

I hope you get a court date very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.