Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Neil's first day at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)

Now that Neil is 2...he gets to go with me to BSF!! I have been waiting for this for a very VERY long time. Considering I have been apart of BSF for 6 1/2 years and my mother has been apart of it for over 25 years....this is very exciting!
When he got there he was very excited! We greeted his teacher at the door and when she went to hug him he put out his hand so she would take it and then he pulled her in the classroom ready to play! Neil is all about taking our hands and taking us to what he wants and then showing us what he wants to play..it is very cute!
I saw him run up to a little girl and start playing with her and then they went to a table and sat down and they both started to play..it was way cute!
For those of you who aren't to sure of what BSF is....check it out! http://www.bsfinternational.org/ it is a wonderful study of the Bible and it is non-denominational and it is wonderful! We are studding the life of Moses this year and we are almost done. It has been an amazing year being on the journey with the Israelites and Moses and Aaron and God! My love for the study of the old testament deepened this year!
The children's program starts at 2 and Neil will learn what I am learning...but at a 2 year old level. He was so excited when I picked him up and obedient and ready to meet everyone and then go home and have some quiet time. (that's what we call nap time...I think it has a more positive ring to it!)
So here is Neil about 5 min ago.....he is out cold! After 2 hours of BSF....he is ready to sleep!

(oh.....birthday pictures are coming soon.......you know I have to work on them before posting them, I have to get them just right!)

2 comments:

Mama Fish said...

Brandi- I loved BSF when we were in Maryland. It was probably one of the firts places that I had an in depth bible study. I miss it and which it was available in our area! I'm glad Neil had such a good time there. :-)

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Thanks for the help in this question, can I too I can to you than that to help?