Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Natalia Bella!!!

Well, I just got a call from my older brother to tell me that I am an aunt...again! They did not tell anyone the sex of the baby nor did they know before the birth.

Well, around 2:58pm California time, little Natalia Bella Hebner was welcomed into the world! She was 9lbs, 7oz...lots of dark hair and my sister in law Lucy and baby are doing well!!!

The exciting thing about this is tomorrow is my brother and my grandmothers birthday!

Congratulations Dean, Lucy, Ben and Olivia for the new addition to the family! God continues his blessings on your family!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIA BELLA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!
Merry Christmas to all!

Susan, Kendall and Cody

Joy said...

That is wonderful news. I hope everyone is doing fine.
Joy