Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Obama

This was Neil's expression when I told him that we were going to be in our PJ's all day in front of the TV watching Obama's swearing in.....I don't think he was too thrilled.

The only smile I got was when former President Bush (the first) walked in! Hmmm....Republican? That's what mommy's hoping for!!

Didn't seem too interested....but it still was a great historical day!

OK....for those of you who have followed our blog for some time now.....notice anything in this picture that has not moved in over 13 MONTHS!!!! (if you need a hint go back to blog dated: 12/7/07!!!!) Someone told me that he was going to install crown molding in my powder room....let's just say the crown molding is NOT up yet.

(This is Coby.....all I have to say is whatever! Brandy asked me to leave it in the box because she liked the way it looked next to the TV. :-) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how adorable...Neil is thinking "mommy why am I standing next to the TV and taking pictures??? but in the future..he will be greatful for those pictures =) and yes i hear ya on the molding...My bathroom has yet to be finished..its only been a couple of days..but pretty soon it will be 13 months later HEHE

~cousin Sarah