Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 Agencies Have Received Accreditation's!!!!

Well, we got news last week that Russia has given Accreditation's to 8 agencies, but CHI is not on that list. I am so excited that it has started...that means CHI's accreditation is coming!!!



I was reading this morning and came across a verse, Isaiah 55:8-9 "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord. 'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.'" It is great to be reminded that God's thoughts and plans and ways and heavens are so much higher then I could even imagine! God has been giving me His Words as a guide. I can't help but to turn to Him in my time of need.



I wanted to share with all of you about a friend of mine who is going through her own trials right now. Her trials FAR outweigh my trail of waiting. She is going though a trial of Breast Cancer, for the second time in 2 years. I have known her and her twin sister since Kindergarten and they both have been dear friends of mine since then. She is also my sister in Christ and I praise God for that. Every time that I think of my waiting and longing to have our baby boy, I can't help but to think of her strength and courage during her struggle. God is blessing so many people through her. I just wanted to take a moment to tell her that her strength and faith in our Lord and Savior is something that inspires me. She is a strong woman of faith and I thank God every time I think of her and for her constant words of encouragement.



So all that to say, I am joyful for my suffering and thank God that He only gives me enough that is sufficient for me to go through with His help! "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." (thanks for reminding me of that Pat T.)



Please continue to pray for Coby and I as we wait and I mostly ask for prayer for our baby that he will be taken care of until we can go get him and take care of him ourselves.



If you want to check out my friend, Jennifer's story...you can go to: www.caringbridge.org/visit/jenniferuwarow

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's bittersweet when you are reminded that others have it worse than you sometimes.
I love that verse. Thanks for posting it. Very good thing to remember during this wait.