Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Russian Adoption Tee-Shirts

I found this web page with the cutest tee shirt sayings about Russian adoption. Here were some of the sayings,

Baby:
"Yes, I'm bilingual I can cry in both Russian and English"
"WHAT!?!? You mean I don't look like my parents"
" I was SO worth it"
"Made in Russia" (written in a heart)
"Worth the wait"

Our personal favorite- "My mommy and daddy went to Russia and all they came back with was me"

Mommy:
"I'm adopting therefor I blog" (all you adopting mothers will understand this one)
"I have a child in Russia"
"I'm expecting a little boy from Russia"
"Pregnant on Paper"
"Expecting from Russia"
"Love knows no borders. Building our family through international adoption"
"I helped this little hand come home" (written inside a baby hand print)

This web page has tee shirts with the Russian words for Mommy, Daddy, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.....check out this web page, the tee shirts are adorable!!! www.cafepress.com/buy/russia

3 comments:

Deb said...

I hadn't seen that one yet. They've got some good ones on there.
I like the "I'm adopting therefore I blog" one.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I love these t-shirts. We may have to place an order. Michael loved the idea of the one "Mommy and Daddy went to Russia and all they got was me!" He wants to steal your idea and get one for our child, too! We enjoyed eating with you all last night! We look forward to hearing that you have a referral, hopefully really soon!!

beastiality stories spanish said...

Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust. How did his dick change if I didnt give him any doses.
dynagirl bondage stories
brother sister incest sex stories
posts of young sex stories
sexy tickle stories
free sex stories incest
Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust. How did his dick change if I didnt give him any doses.