Monday, August 27, 2007

9 months and going strong!!

Well, If I was giving birth to our child...this would be my due date. Today is 9 months....but we are still pushing, or I should say waiting patiently. If good things come to those who wait...I can't wait to see this wonderful child we will be given.....maybe he will be made of gold!

Anyway...Coby and I just got back from a weekend in Chicago! Coby was asked to produce the post game show for the 49ers and Bears game. The FOX station that he worked for in San Fransisco asked him to come out and work this game and of course he said yes. And of course I went and shopped!!! The weather was beautiful and it was a great weekend! Coby's mom just happened to be there visiting a friend she had not seen in over 20 years. She knew Coby' s mom from Israel. The 3 of us ended up shopping down Michigan Ave. and it was wonderful!!

Although, we had a bit of a situation......Coby had an allergic reaction to something while we were there and we ended up in the ER last night. He had huge welts ALL over his body and he couldn't stop itching and we tried a few over the counter things....and it just seamed to get worse! So we went to the ER and he got some Benedryl and steroids to stop the welts and it really seamed to help a lot! We think there was something in the hotel bed...or sheets that set him off. After we got back to the hotel last night.. we had Giradano's pizza (the best deep dish pizza...EVER) he had another reaction at 3am. This time his tong was swelling up. So he popped some Benedryl and he was good to go. So that was a lot of fun. He is much better now and the Dr. said he should be fine in a few days. Thank goodness we weren't in Russia and had a situation like this.

Well, my first few days home have been good....my house is so clean!! And of course Pebbles, Bambam, Trot and Ashland Kitty are all happy as well!Love to all!

2 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

I'm sure you're time will come up soon - August is almost over and things pick up in September... I can't wait to hear your news!
I hope Coby is ok - allergic reactions can be serious. He should find out from an allergist what exactly he's allergic to so it doesn't happen in Russia.

Becky and Keith said...

Wow! What an adventure you had in Chicago. I'm glad Coby is okay - how scary! Ahhh... big city shopping. There is absolutely nothing like it. I hope you guys get your call soon - I don't know about you but I'm really ready for things to start picking up! :-)