Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A REFERRAL!!!!!

We just wanted to let everyone know that we got a call from our agency on Monday morning who informed us they had another referral for us.

It was actually quite amusing because Brandy and I were on our way to the doctor, in separate cars, to update our medicals for our paperwork, because they are expiring.

So there we were on a conference call, Brandy in her car, on her cell phone...me in my car, on my cell phone, getting the news.

We don't have many particulars yet. We do know it's a boy but we're waiting for more information from our agency. We don't know about travel yet either but we're hopeful for the first part of March.

Thank you to everyone who has been encouraging and offering prayer to us through this wild and crazy time. We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.

We'll keep y'all posted but just wanted to let you know it looks like we're on our way....again. :-)

Please keep praying for smooth sailing.

Love,
Brandy and Coby

10 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Michael told me your news earlier today when he heard it from Coby! I'm so happy for you all that you got a referral!!!! I've been thinking about you all often and checking your blog for an update. I can't wait to hear more details about your little guy and hopefully we can get together this weekend and catch up on what is going on! Brandy-I'll try to call you tomorrow! Congratulations!!

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations! We're thrilled to hear your good news!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

HOORAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been thinking about you so much and checking often for updates. We can't wait to hear all about your little boy! Congratulations!!!

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. I'm sure you are excited about traveling soon and meeting your little one. I hope they allow you to complete both trips at once, so you can bring your son home in March!!

Many Blessings!

Lori said...

YES!

Ryan and Amy said...

YEA!!!!! We are so,so,so happy for you guys. I know you have both been in the prayers of so many, congrats!

Joy said...

That is wonderful news. I have been checking almost daily because I know how your heart must have been broken.
Joy

Suz said...

Oh hooray! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to read more about it and I pray that everything just falls together smoothly for y'all!

MandyJo013078 said...

That is just wonderful! I'm so glad that you've been blessed with another referral. I can't wait to hear about your travels! I'm so happy for you!

Deb said...

WooHoo!!!! Congratz! I'll be praying for a quick trip and return trip so you can put this part of the adoption behind you.
Hoping you receive lots of good info on him soon.