Thursday, February 7, 2008

No news is good news.....

My mom told me this the other day.....so I hope she is right!

Coby and I have not been given any updates as of today. We are still waiting and seeing what the Lord will do. We were told that we might have updates by tomorrow and if we do, we will let you all know.

We ask for your continued prayers and thoughts with us. I do believe that we will have our little guy home as soon as he is ready to come home! Not a day too soon or a day too late.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy,
This is Leslie W. from your BSF group last year...I was checking on Amber's Freedom's Promise blog and I came across a comment you had left with the link to this blog. I'm so glad I found this! I'm anxious to keep up with you guys and how your adoption process progresses! I will be praying for you as you get closer to getting your little boy!
~Leslie

Jane and Jim said...

You have amazing patience - we can all learn a thing or two from you.

Ryan and Amy said...

I second Jane and Jim's comment - thank you for your words - your patience and faith are an inspiration. Looking forward to hearing more about your referral and continuing to pray for your continued strength and the well being of your little man.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

You're getting so close! You are such an inspiration, Brandy. Your faith, your willingness to wait on the Lord without question and with such patience and optimism is such a great example to all of us. We pray you are united with your precious little boy very soon.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Brandy, I was hoping you would get more details this week! I hope you learn more in the next week and get more details about your trip. I think there is a chance we will be in Russia at the same time! It would be awesome if we were in Moscow together!! :)