Friday, February 22, 2008

WE HAVE NEWS!!!!!!

I am hoping that I can beat Coby to the computer to give you all some good news.....

WE HAVE TRAVEL DATES!!!!!! We have been told that we can travel March 8-15th for our first trip!!!!! So that is only 2 weeks away....crap...that is right around the corner!!!! We were also given 1 picture of the baby and his medicals. The picture is at his birth, so doesn't help the medical too much....but at least we will have a great birth picture for the baby book!!!!

The medical was not as detailed as the first one we were given on our first Andrey...but it was good enough. We spoke to the Dr. yesterday and we are OK with what we see. A few concerns.....but nothing that is telling us to say no to this referral.

WOW!! Isn't God good! I am fired up and very excited about a second first trip! Please pray for us this weekend as we look for flights and hotels and all that fun stuff!!! We will blog details as soon as we finalize them.

Well.....here we go again! Mark the dates and get ready to enjoy all Coby has to bring through the blogging in Russia...we are feeling that these updates will be better the the last! :-) All I gotta say is, I hope we kept the paper that says in Russian, "I don't fit in the normal seats on this plane. Can you move me to a larger row." If not...Coby better start stretching now and getting ready to eat his knees for 4 hours on the flight into our region!!!!

Here we go....one step closer to bringing home our baby Neil!!!

11 comments:

Joy said...

Wow,
What great news. I am so happy for you and I will pray that this is the right little one for you.
Joy

Patti said...

Congrats on your travel dates! I pray that your travel plans come together quickly and painlessly. We had to get our plans together with 10 days notice, and lived to tell about it, so it can be done!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Yeaaaaa!!! I'm so happy to hear that you all got official dates, a picture, and a medical! I hope you feel much more encouraged. I pray that you all will continue to remember that God is walking with you through everything-the ups and the downs! I'm very happy that you got great news this week! I look forward to hearing more details. Good luck with getting your Visas and booking your flights!

Chris said...

Congrats on getting your travel dates! So very exciting!

You'll have lots to do then next couple of weeks - things are going to be a blur.

We will pray for a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy for you! I pray that this second first trip will be everything you need! May God bless your travels and your time with your son!

Good luck with getting better seats on S7--It sure looked like they were all spaced apart with no leg room even for a person of normal height. Oh, but it is so worth it!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

JennyM

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We will be watching for updates as you travel!

Jane and Jim said...

WOW, that's is such exciting news!
Congrats on getting to go again. I know you can get your stuff together quickly - you're pros now!
Can't wait to read about the little one!

Deb said...

Yippee!! So glad you have dates and the medicals look good.
Congratz!

Melissa said...

just found your blog through Chris's. Congrats on your referral and travel dates.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hooray!!! A newborn picture??! You will treasure that so much as Neil grows older. We have one of Owen at 4 months and I am so grateful for it. Oh, I am so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to follow your journey back to Russia and read all about your baby boy!

Ryan and Amy said...

WHOO HOO!! So excited for you guys and happy to hear that you will be going on a 2nd 1st trip soon. Can't wait to follow more of your journey - Congrats!