Friday, May 16, 2008

The Father's Hand

I was looking through a few of our Second First Trip pictures tonight and I came across these of Neil's hands and Coby's. I thought of how beautiful they were and how they made me stop and think of God's hands holding ours. Our Heavenly Father with His righteous right hand holding our hand and helping us in our struggles.

Notice in the pictures that most of them show Coby trying to guide Neil's little hand to take his. Sometimes it was a struggle to get Neil to hold on, and sometimes (like the 4th picture) it was a perfect hold. Neil found one of Coby's finger that his little hand could wrap around, and took it, squeezed it and held tight.

Isaiah 42:10
"Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed,
for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you.....


....I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."




6 comments:

Cynthia said...

That was really beautiful. Thank you!

Jennifer Jane Uwarow said...

I am so thankful to God my Father that in my sickness and even now in Jess's uncertain illness too, that the Lord never lets us go... but continues to hold our hand no matter what. We are His chosen ones from the beginning and nothing can snatch us out of His hand or seperate us from His love.

Beautiful pics,
Jen Uwarow

Deb said...

How touching

Carey and Norman said...

Congrats on the I-171H. I loved the hand photos. Precious!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Sweet pictures! Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ginsberg's,

We are the Moeller's from Melbourne, FL. We are leaving for Kemerovo for our first visit arriving Aug 18 and leaving Aug 22. This sounds like the same week you will be in Kemerovo. We are adopting a little boy. Our second son from Russia along with 3 biological daughters. Would love to talk with you about Kemerovo if possible (where to stay, where to eat, etc). We are fellow believers and we feel as you do about what the Lord is doing. God Bless. The Moellers www.abovethecloudsministries.net