Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I171H HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't think of anything else to do or say. It is here! After 3 1/2 months of waiting for our renewal approval from the Memphis office.....it came in the mail today! Praise God. Thank you for your prayers and God is good!

Our agency said that this is good and it should be just around the corner that we get a court date.

Here we come Baby Neil! Hold on, Mommy and Daddy are almost there.....
and you are almost here!!!!

9 comments:

Safta Datya said...

This is awesome news. I am getting my plane ticket ready to come out and meet you when you return from Russia.

Love, Mom

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congrats on getting the magic paper again!! Yahoo! I'm very happy for you all and hope this means a speedy court date now that they will have all of your documents!

Carrie said...

YEAH!!!

Can't wait to read that you got a court date!!

MandyJo013078 said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys I've been checking your blog and re-checking your blog to see when your stuff is coming and things will be moving along! I'm so glad to see that they are!
Congrats! That is wonderful news!

Deb said...

WooHoo!! Great news. Congratz

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY!!!! how awesome is that!!! Just in time for summer! CONGRATS!!!!

-Cousin Sarah

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! This is awesome! How's that for a Mother's Day Gift? Congratulations to you both!!! Can't wait to see when you've got your travel dates - hopefully it will be very soon!

Lori P. (from BSF)

Jane and Jim said...

Congrats!!!
We just sent off for ours - it expires in July.

May this be the last time you have to worry about that doc!

Joy said...

What great news! I am so glad that you got the I-171.
Joy