Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Week in California

My brother and his family....Wes II, Becca, Silvia, Emi, Wes and Baby Hunter
Emi and Auntie Brandy
Silvia and her 4 wonderful children! Happy Mother's Day Silvia!!!
Auntie Brandy with Emi and Becca!
I bet Wes will hate this picture when he is older!!
My brother with the newest addition to the family....Hunter Elliot
Thanks to my other brother Dean, who is the Controller at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Coby and I were hooked up and this is the view from our hotel room!!! Nice!!!
Coby and I all dressed up! I was a brides maid and Coby was a groomsman. Neil was to be the ring bearer....but we didn't get him back in time...oh well.Coby and the bride Dana. Dana and Coby have grown up together and their relationship is like brother and sister. Notice Coby is sitting on Dana's lap and she smacked him after the picture!
Dana and I have known each other for 10 years now, and she is an amazing friend and sister-in-law to me!! The wedding was beautiful and fun and went off beautifully!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

What beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a great time.
Joy

Anonymous said...

We are also from Nashville (Murfreesboro) and adopting a 10 month old boy from Kemerovo. We traveled on our 1st trip in March and anxiously awaiting news on our 2nd trip. From one adopted parent to another "these children are truly miracles from god, be patient". I love happened upon your blog today and love reading it. Check out our website at www.freewebs.com/myrussianson
Rebecca

Ryan and Amy said...

Those pics are so gorgeous. You two looked so great. Glad you found some time to enjoy yourselves.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

You all look very nice in your wedding clothes! I'm glad the wedding went well, and I enjoyed seeing pictures of your brother and his wife and nieces and nephews. Hope you all are doing well!