Friday, October 17, 2008

Coming Home Pictures!!

Remember that first family picture that we posted??? At the airport??? The one of the 2 grandma's and Coby I and the 'Ever So Sweet' baby Neil Hollis???

Well....... we have more!!!

If you want to see all the pictures from the airport taken by an AMAZING Photographer Tom...then check it out!! And if you see any you like...go ahead and make a purchase!

Coby and I decided to have a photographer there at the airport for a few reasons. Being in the photography 'stuff' myself...I really felt that capturing this moment RIGHT was very important to me. Also, Coby and I wanted to remember this GREAT GREAT moment forever and we wanted to be able to share it with EVERYONE who had prayed for us and walked this VERY LONG road with us!! To say it best...ALL OF YOU!

Enjoy them and you might want tissue near by...I did!

Click this: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=4217715
If you are asked for a password: neil hollis (make sure there is a space between the names)

1 comment:

Joy said...

What wonderful pictures!! I was thinking about having a professional photographer for the christening. Now I am sure I will.
Joy