Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pictures Pictures and more Pictures!!!


Our Family!!! (as Neil sees them)
Mamaw, Cousin Emi, Grandpa, Cousin Becca, Aunt Lucy (baby to be??), Cousin Olivia, Uncle Dean, Aunt Silvia, Cousin Wesley, Mommy, Daddy, 'Me', Uncle Michael, Aunt Dana, Cousin Ben, Uncle Wes, Cousin Hunter, Softa


Neil LOVED his cousin's pool in San Diego!!! He didn't want to get out!!


Neil surprised his 90 year old Great Grandpa Hollis and Great Grandma Thelma. We just showed up at their door! They couldn't believe it!! And yes, there were tears! (notice my short-short hair!!!!!)

Neil wearing GG Hollis' Cowboy hat!


Seriously mom....no more pictures!!!

Neil's cousin Hunter is 9mo. old and weighs 25 pounds!!! Neil is just under 23!!! Neil taught Hunter how to crawl and it was sooooo cute! We have named them Quarterback Neil and Center Hunter!

Mamaw giving Neil cookies!



These are my two brothers and their families! Now with Neil there are 7 grand children and one on the way!!!



Emi (4 1/2), Ben (4 1/2), Wesley (6 1/2)
Olivia (2), Hunter (9 mo.), Becca (2 1/2), Neil (18 mo.)

We took the lemon away from Neil... my mom told me that I used to cry in all my pictures!

My brother Wes' 4 kids and Neil.

Hunter...9mo. Neil.......18mo. double the age, half the size!

Olivia and Emi playing in a big box of Grandma's pinto beans!!!

Neil and Daddy....I love this picture!

Neil loving on Oma and Opa's new puppies!!!



Uncle Michale, Aunt Dana, Oma, Opa, Daddy, Mommy and Me! This is Coby's family!





Neil's cousin Ben walked in and Neil walked up to him and held him and looked at him and would not let him go. It was very very cute! Uncle Dean is sooooooooo strong!!


Neil meeting Grandpa for the first time. Neil LOVED him! He always wanted to play with him and sit with him and talk with him........just look at the pictures, they tell you everything!








Great Uncle Moe from Colorado sent Neil a 5 foot giraffe for his nursery! Neil loved to look at him and pet him and is not scared of him one bit! Thanks Great Uncle Moe!!!


Love these!!!

5 comments:

Michelle R said...

Brandy, everytime I look at your photos I could kick myself for not having you take our photo at St. Basils.. You are so very talented. I think I am bringing Ariana to vanderbilt for an IA eval. I might knock on your door!! keep that camera handy:)

Holly B. said...

Oh. My. Cuteness. Love him in the little sweater vest! Sweet, sweet. So ready to see him again! And thank you for the pictures, B. xoxo

Anonymous said...

So, he comes to California for a short time, and now he has gone california on us,,,hehe i saw the sandles and sunglasses...THOSE pictures are so adorble...

Love cousin sarah

Anonymous said...

Neil is SOOOO cute! Thank you for sharing such fun pictures!

Susan, Kendall and Cody

Joy said...

These photos are so sweet.
Joy