Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 19th months Neil!!!


Mommy, Daddy and I went to Smiley Hollow this Sunday night with our church. It was our first 'Family' outing and we had a blast!!!!

Mommy, Daddy and I went on a hay ride pulled by a tractor! Yup...daddy's allergies went CRAZY!!

Daddy and I looking at all the great things on the hay ride!

Hum....what is that big blue cotton looking thing???

Daddy...are your allergies going to be OK on the hay ride??

Nope!! I smile enough...I am not smiling for this picture!!

Cool!! What is this??

Mommy said that I can eat it...OK...I'll give it a try!!

Here goes nothing!!!

Muuuummmmm!! This is AMAZING!!!

Can I eat ALL of it...I wonder what will happen if I do? Maybe it will give me more energy!!

Mommy....take me off of this smelly thing!! I only ride my doggies!!

Thanks mom...I feel better now!

Nope...still not smiling!

Mommy and Daddy and I went on our first picnic and I think there was a gnat in my food!!

Check out my shades!

This is some of Mommy's BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) group from last year..they all loved on me and we had BBQ for lunch! Thanks Miss Brielle, Ashley, Nesha, Jennifer and Catherine!!! You were a blast to hang out with!

This is my dog Pebbles and I love to climb on her and read her dog tags. She loves me even though she is not smiling in this picture!

I have just figured out that if I lay on my belly and read my book, it is soooo much more fun!!

3 comments:

JennyM said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Where did you find kids' sunglasses? We've looked in a couple of stores and have been told that they are "seasonal" whatever that means. Yana loves my sunglasses and we'd like to get her some.

Neil looks so content even though he's not smiling in some pictures. :0) Hope you are well. We are still recuperating from jet lag--ugh!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Coby, I totally feel for you and those allergies on hayrides. The worst!
Thanks for sharing!

Susan, Kendall and Cody

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I love all of the pictures! I hope you all had a good week! We really enjoyed hanging out Monday night and hope we can do that lots more if you all are up for it!