Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1 week of waiting....

Well, we have been waiting now one week and we have ??? more to go. At this point, we have been told anywhere from 4 weeks up to 3 months. So anytime from now...till January. So, we are staying as busy as we can till we get the call.

We are very sorry that we can't post pictures of our little guy. We will not be able till until after we go to court. We would love to.....but can't.

I am heading back to visit my family next week for a family baby shower in California. I can't wait! It will be good to see my family and friends and hang with them. Then the second week in November our good friends that we meet on our ski trip in Colorado are throwing us a couples baby shower. Considering Coby is already a daddy...or I like to call him' Big Papi' it would be fun for him to be apart of the celebration!

Well, we just wanted to say a quick hello and everything is good and we are just hanging out in the waiting pool again! We will give updates when we get some.

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

We are also anxiously awaiting to return to our daughter, so we completely understand. I'm so glad your region allows you to return much more quickly. I know you are ready and probably have your bags packed! Ha. We will keep you in our prayers for a quick court hearing so you can bring home your son soon!!

MandyJo013078 said...

Brandy & Coby -
I'm so excited for you two to bring your little one home! I'm praying for a quick court date!
Mandy