Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer is here!!!

So, last week I realized that I must live each day....not live my day waiting for tomorrow. God has not promised us tomorrow, but He has promised to be with me each and every day. "This is the day that the Lord has made."

Today is my birthday, and I could not of asked for a more beautiful day! The weather is a comfortable 75 degrees, the sky the perfect shade of blue (just like Neil's amazing eyes), the clouds white and puffy and a little pulled across the sky. The trees are full and green and the light breeze is allowing them to sway back and forth with the softest swish sound coming from them. The grass is tall and bright green and I want to roll in it! Summer is here!

My dogs are laying down at my feet and resting and enjoying this moment with me....but I can see it in their eyes that they are about to start fighting over the ball that is in the middle of them. My two boxer's are out of control....they keep me laughing!

Coby's facial hair is growing and filling in! I will post a picture this week. I didn't think it would grow so fast! My hair is continuing to get in my face and I am longing for the day KC will cut my hair. KC is my hair stylist and cut my hair for the first time when I was 13 and has been cutting my hair and my mom's way before!! AND she is in California....so I have to wait till I go back to visit family to get a hair cut!

Well, enjoy your day whatever you are doing and wherever you are! This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, B!

MandyJo013078 said...

Happy Birthday Brandy!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Suz said...

Happy belated birthday Brandy! It sounds like it was lovely!

Hoping you'll get to cut your hair very, very soon!!!1