Friday, June 27, 2008

My Mother's Flowers

My door bell rang yesterday afternoon and when I went to the door (after climbing the jungle gym of dogs) there was a man standing there behind the largest bouquet of yellow roses and daisies!!! The man asked if I was Mrs. Ginsberg and told me that these were for me. It took two hands to even hold the vase. I thanked him and went inside (fighting the dogs and B cat to even get back in the door.

They were from my loving Mother.....


Why is it when you need love, a mother knows just how to give it. God is our Loving Father and His love is endless.....and one way He shows His love for us, His children, is through the love of a mother for her child.

These yellow roses have filled the house with a beautiful aroma and I had a great time last night taking pictures of them. (if you want to see more of the pictures, you can check out my blog.... http://www.brandylynnphotography.blogspot.com/) The dogs stare at them, and Bambam wants to eat the Babies Breath Flowers....I just see LOVE! I see a mother who knew she could not be here to hug me and hold me and tell me she understands my pain. So she showed me how she understands through the beauty of these flowers, God's beautiful creation.
Thank you my beautiful ma...it is with the wisdom you share with me about our Heavenly Father that encourages me to continue walking daily in this journey. You are God's handy work!

No comments: