Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hmmmm...what do we do while we are waiting?

Well, Coby and I had a vacation planed for the second week in September, but because of our court date being the end of August...we have decided to change the date.

With a lot of help from our friends Jonny and Jenny and a travel agent, we were able to change the date, a little of the location, and the amount of time we will be gone so we can go in 9 DAYS!!!!

We are going on a Caribbean Cruise!! We leave a week from Saturday and will be gone for 6 days!!! AND to top it off, Coby WON this cruise earlier in the year, so it is FREE!!!! We will fly to Florida and leave from there and have two port stops and then return home on the 31st! How awesome is that??!!

We are sooooooooooo excited about this, we have never been on a cruise and we can't think of anything better to kill time with then to 'cruise' through the days....yes, pun intended!

P.S...I am sooo sorry that I made it seam like I cut my hair. I have not cut it yet, honestly because my hair dresser is in California and I don't plan on going there for a while, so I have no one here in Nashville who I know can cut my hair. I know you are thinking, "what have you done for the past 4 1/2 years while in TN?" Well....I just get my hair cut when I go home and visit my family. So.....if anyone has a hair dresser who does cute short hair cuts and highlights....send me the info! I would love to cut my hair before Russia!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so glad you guys are going on a trip. Scott and I planned on doing a trip before we went to get Sam but we kept putting it off and never went.

On the subject of your hair I LOVED the girl who cut my hair while I was in Lebanon. She also did great highlights. Her name is Mary and she is at New Image.

Deb said...

That's a great way to wait. And it's free!
Glad you're able to enjoy a last vacation together before becoming parents.

Anonymous said...

Brandy and Coby,
Have a great cruise! We will keep all Hurricanes away!! ha!
Enjoy!
I had a girl in Goodlettsville that was awesome. I hated leaving her behind when we moved to Knoxville. Can't remember the name of the shop but if I do I will email you here on the blog or text Coby. She did my highlights and lowlights...looked very natural and a great stylist for shorter hair.
Have fun.
Susan Herren (former client of Coby's)

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi, Brandy,

Sounds like you two are planning lots of fun before bringing little Neil home!! It is great to stay busy to pass the time :)

As for hair stylists, I love mine. He's not cheap, but he is wonderful. His name is Nathan Br@ntley, and he is at Elan in Green Hills. He is great at long and short hairstyles and highlights!

I can't to see your new do!