Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another family off to Russia!!!

I get so excited when I hear court dates!!!

Another family that is adopting 2 little sisters from the same orphanage Neil came from got a court date!!! October 9th! The amazing thing is she has been waiting since December 2007! They went over almost 3 months before us and they finally got a court date!

Please keep Jeff and Jenny and her sweet girls in your prayers these next 20 days as they get ready for CRAZINESS!!!! (there blog is right there on the left side...Jeff and Jenny...just click on to read)

As for us...we are still going strong. Quick update with Neil...he has picked up one of my faces! And let me tell you it is not the smiling face that I give him 99% of the time, it is the stern look I give him when I want him to obey. He gave it back to me the other day when he was done eating and I thought he wasn't. OH BOY! Coby and I looked at each other and Coby said, "that's the look you give me!" Gee...great!!

So now I have to think about the faces I look at him with, because he is giving them right back to me and at the right time. The things kids pick up!

Oh....notice the change with the blog??? How could you not. :-) I logged on the other day and BAM! This is what showed up! My friend Holly (the secret blogger that went on and posted pictures....very sneaky!!) did this for us! It is beautiful! Hope you all enjoy it and hey...if anyone is interested in a make over scroll down to the VERY bottom of our blog and you can click on her blog! Check it out! Thanks again Holly...that was a pleasant surprise!

Happy Thursday everyone! Congrats Jenny, Jeff, Sugar and Spice!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly B. said...

Wellll.... I didn't think it was sneaky. I thought of it more as a public service... providing the people what they want. And the people have spoken: pictures of Neil are gooooood. Call me and tell me what you want for the blog design. I have some graphics that would make a cute Noah's Ark theme if you like.