Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No Travel Date Yet

Just wanted to quickly post an update that we have not gotten exact travel dates yet. We have been told by CHI that it will probably be around Oct. 1st. We have not made any arrangements yet, but we are keeping that date in our head....

Our little guy turned 15mo. yesterday! I didn't even realize it until I was telling his age to a friend of mine and I realized that. I was also told by another friend that I am already a mommy and Coby a daddy. Now that is crazy! In a matter of speaking, yes we are! I hope he is being on his best behavior!!! No really.....it is kind of cool to think on that....

I'll let you know travel dates as soon as I do!

4 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

I'm just too excited for you! Meeting him will be amazing - I can't wait to read all about it!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

I'm so glad you posted an update. I've been wondering!!

YES! You are now a Mommy and Daddy!! Isn't it amazing that out of all of the children in this world, God chose this sweet little boy across the world to be your child? I LOVE IT! :)

I can't wait to hear more news and to see a picture of this little man!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Neil and Owen are only 6 months & a few days apart!! I can't wait for them to get to know each other :)

Troy and Rachel said...

Keep us posted. The first of October is only a few weeks away!! Congrats on becoming parents!!