Thursday, September 20, 2007

We leave in 8 days!!!

Well, here we go again! We leave one week from tomorrow. We are running around and trying to get everything in order. I came down with something on Monday morning that kept me in bed the last 2 days. I think it was just a really bad cold that drained me. And during my yuckyness, I was studying to take my real estate exam today! I did better then I expected! My Bible Study group started up- BSF and I was placed with 17 ladies!!! That is another answer to prayer, so I have been busy with that as well.....oh ya, and we are leaving in a week for Russia!

So sorry for the delay, but here you go:
We leave Friday the 28th for New York. We will leave out of New York on the same day for Moscow. Once we are in Moscow, we are not sure of what will happen. Unfortunately, we might not know until we arrive there what we are doing. What I mean by that is we don't know if we will go straight to Kemerovo or stay overnight in Moscow. So please pray for flexibility!! I do know that we will visit the child on Monday the 1st and Tuesday and Wednesday. We will be able to see him for a few hours each day. Then we will return home Friday, October 5th around 8pm back into Nashville. (We will first stop in NY before heading for Nashville)

So, we have a lot to do in a short time, but know that all time and strength and will comes from the Lord, so we will be looking to Him to provide this these next few days.

8 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

It will be here before you know it! It's soooo exciting and we're so happy for you guys. Take the time to take lots of pics and keep on blogging if you can! We'll be praying that everything goes well for you.
(At least you got your cold over with!)

Becky and Keith said...

8 days?!?! Wow, time is flying! I'm sure you'll get everything done on your list of things to do. We'll be counting down with you!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you are feeling better! You all have so much going on at once--all good things, I think, except for your cold! I hope that you get a lot done this weekend in preparation for your trip. I will pray that God will give you His strength over the next week to get everything done! :)

Anonymous said...

Julie and I are so excited for you guys!!! We'll be praying for a great trip.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I would love to hear about any news in Kemerovo. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you on our trip there~still no travel dates yet! Uggh! I hope your trip will be very smooth and I know CHI will take good care of you. :)

JennyM

Troy and Rachel said...

I can't believe you are leaving so soon!! That's wonderful!! I'm glad you are feeling better and glad that you will be well for your trip. We'll keep you in our prayers while you travel.

Deb said...

I will be praying for you as you finish details and travel. So excited for you.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

YEA!!!! You are leaving soooo soon! I hope you are feeling better and can't wait to read your updates from Kemerovo and Moscow!!!!